A complete, quality solution
The Talis One™ solution is designed to ensure lab-quality accuracy, a simplified workflow, and dedicated support teams that work with you for an excellent point-of-care testing experience.
- Sample-to-answer design
- Designed to operate in CLIA-waived settings
- Designed for cloud connectivity to enable easy results sharing
- Results in < 30 minutes
- Room temperature stable consumables
- Built-in nucleic acid extraction and purification
- Dedicated Talis Customer Success Team
- Access to troubleshooting resources
- Streamlined timeline from delivery to clinical testing
Diagnostic Testing that Doesn’t Delay
The Talis One solution is designed to maximize the customer experience. Our end-to-end solution streamlines adoption and implementation so healthcare providers can offer patients the accuracy of lab-run tests without the wait.
Quickly triage and treat
Drive efficient clinical practice
Our simple, sample-to-answer workflow enables a seamless testing experience.
Label with patient ID:
Barcode or handwritten
Add specimen to cartridge
Insert cartridge into instrument
A powerful assay to pinpoint answers
Our high sensitivity solid-phase, extraction-based nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) enables you to:
- Minimize cross-contamination and promote safety with a single-use, self-contained reaction cartridge.
- Get clear, unambiguous results in less than 30 minutes with a fast, sample-to-answer workflow.
Solid phase DNA/RNA extraction matrix
Real-time Fluorescence Detection
Sample metering and measuring
Purified RNA actively mixed with Master Mix
The Talis One Covid-19 Assay
High-sensitivity SARS-CoV-2 testing is critical for earlier optimization of patient management and improved infection control and prevention efforts. The Talis One COVID-19 Assay, with its integrated solid-phase nucleic acid extraction, provides rapid and highly accurate testing so you can provide safety and peace of mind to your patients.
- Leung, N.H.L., Chu, D.K.W., Shiu, E.Y.C. et al. Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks. ?Nat Med 26, 676–680 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41591-020-0843-2
- Stephen M. Kissler, Joseph R. Fauver, Christina Mack, Scott W. Olesen, Caroline Tai, Kristin Y. Shiue, Chaney C. Kalinich, Sarah Jednak, Isabel M. Ott, Chantal B.F. Vogels, Jay Wohlgemuth, James Weisberger, John DiFiori, Deverick J. Anderson, Jimmie Mancell, David D. Ho, Nathan D. Grubaugh, Yonatan H. Grad. SARS-CoV-2 viral dynamics in acute infections medRxiv 2020.10.21.20217042; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.10.21.20217042
- Basu A, Zinger T, Inglima K, Woo K-M, Atie O, Yurasits L, See B, Aguero-Rosenfeld ME. 2020. Performance of Abbott ID Now COVID-19 rapid nucleic acid amplification test using nasopharyngeal swabs transported in viral transport media and dry nasal swabs in a New York City academic institution. J Clin Microbiol 58:e01136-20. https://doi.org/10.1128/JCM .01136-20
Unrivaled Customer Experience
The Talis Customer Success Team is dedicated to maximize the value your institution will get from your Talis One experience. Getting you the right answer, the first time and at the right time is our top priority.
- Online self-service articles
- Chat live or connect with an agent
- Email, phone & text support directly